Descripción del Empleo
Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Payable/Accounting Assistant to join our high paced Property Management team!
Our perfect candidate has strong communication and computer skills with an accounting background and accounting software experience. You must be self driven, motivated have a positive attitude, excellent bookkeeping skills and have a great memory. relevant past experience and knowledge should include Appfolio or similar property management accounting software. Our company needs an Expert to help us manage the core daily inputting of accounts receivable for the business. Personality and strong communication skills is key. This person will be calling our property managers asking about missing deposits. Our ideal candidate needs to know how and when to «push» to get tenant deposits without upsetting people.
We are seeking a positive attitude, self-driven, motivated candidate with accounting and computer skills.
· Previous experience in Sage accounting software, accounts payable.
· Must have a positive friendly attitude
· Must have 1+ years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
· Must be extremely organized and always thinking of ways to be more efficient
· Knowledge with /real estate accounting
· Must be proficient on the computer & with data/bill pay entry
· Knowledgeable with all Microsoft office, database input, email, etc.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Planning and coordinating payment schedules and charges
· Reporting to the broker and management team
· Track & Manage online payment portals
· Check the accuracy of business transactions
· Perform data entry and administrative bookkeeping duties